A Guide to Getting Dental Implants in Turkey
Recently, Turkey has become one of the hubs of cosmetic procedures in the world. Numerous individuals from the UK, the US, and other countries have been enjoying high-quality dental implants in Turkey at affordable prices. DentaTur and other reliable medical facilities are the backbones of this amazing development.
Before visiting Turkey for dental implants and other related services, it’s important to be adequately prepared. This article explains what you need to know about dental implants in Turkey.
What is a dental implant and how can you get it?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root positioned into the jawbone. In general, when you lose or remove a tooth, the place is empty on your jawbone. This medical material can be used as a replacement for the lost tooth.
An implant is often created from titanium and is compatible with the tissues in the mouth. When done expertly, a dental implant is a permanent procedure. With excellent dental care, you can enjoy this prosthetic tooth for the rest of your life.
A dental implant has three major parts:
A titanium implant thread. This component is expertly placed into the empty area in the jawbone.
The abutment. This is an extension of the titanium thread. It’s also attached to the implant, allowing the dental crown to stand firm.
The dental crown. It’s the last part of the implant which serves as a brand-new prosthetic tooth.
This service requires expertise and experience to be accomplished successfully. This is why you shouldn’t hesitate to get in touch with DentaTur, a medical facility offering top-notch dental implants in Turkey. Having assembled a team of professionals, DentaTur makes getting new implants easy and enjoyable for patients.
Benefits of getting dental implants in Turkey
Are you contemplating whether you should get dental implants in Turkey? Let’s highlight the most common benefits of getting dental implants.
Improved natural appearance. Your dental health has a huge impact on your overall look. If a tooth is missing in an obvious area, your appearance suffers. You may also struggle with smiling. Fortunately, dental implants take care of this problem by replacing the lost tooth or teeth. They fill the missing gaps and still appear natural.
Comfort. Dental implants aren’t just natural, but they are also comfortable. These items don’t cause toothache or any issue in your mouth. They fit in so perfectly that you may even forget they’re there.
Ease of speaking and eating. Many prosthetic teeth become loose as time goes on. They make you feel uncomfortable and go into your mouth. As a result, these artificial teeth can impair your speech temporarily and make eating difficult. However, dental implants are different, as they don’t cause any problems. They allow you to speak and eat with no hassles.
Durability. Unlike some other options, dental implants are durable. As long as they’re done correctly and you take care of them, these implants can last forever. Just allow experts like DentaTur handle the procedure and enjoy your life with healthy and beautiful teeth.
No effects on other healthy teeth. Dental implant procedure is mainly targeted at the missing or lost tooth. The healthy teeth around it aren’t touched or rasped throughout the process.
Step-by-step guide to get dental implants in Turkey
Undergoing dental implant procedure in Turkey is straightforward, as the country welcomes people from all parts of the world. Get started by following the steps below.
1. Find a medical facility. The first step is to look for a facility that offers exceptional services. You don’t have to search too long, as you can rely on dental clinic DentaTur. This facility’s seasoned dental practitioners go the extra mile to provide high-quality services to all clients. Contact the clinic now to enjoy unrivalled service delivery.
2. Check costs. Although dental clinics in Turkey offer affordable services, it’s important to check the cost before booking an appointment. The prices vary from one medical facility to another.
3. Book an appointment. The next step is to book an appointment with your preferred clinic. Most facilities have online platforms that make it easy for you to book an appointment from the comfort of your home.
4. Have dental examination and evaluation. Before undergoing dental implant surgery, a clinic has to examine and evaluate you with dental x-rays and other tools. Expect doctors, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and other specialists to be present during the examination. This evaluation helps to determine the best treatment plan for you.
5. Undergo the procedure. Once everything has been sorted, it’s time to have new teeth. Dental implant surgery requires anesthesia before your new teeth are placed into the jawbone.
After completing the process, you have to go for aftercare a few times. This aids the durability of the implants and promote comfort.